RACES: Acadia 100 Virtual Edition
100 years ago, Acadia National Park was conserved to ensure that its stunning beauty, natural wonders, and cultural treasures would be protected for the inspiration and enjoyment of all. This, together with subsequent efforts that created the Acadia we know today, was the achievement of many committed individuals, and we celebrate their foresight and generosity. Acadia’s Centennial is our chance to renew the passion and vision that is the founders’ legacy—to ensure that Acadia National Park is protected for generations to come. The MDI Marathon is proud to celebrate our past and inspire the future as an official Acadia Centennial Partner!
To celebrate the historic centennial of Acadia National Park we are 'virtually running' the LIVE Mount Desert Island Marathon & Half Marathon courses!
Here’s how it all works:
The virtual race starts on October 7th, registered participants then track their daily miles (honor system) and log their miles on the racery map and pages below. It's super fun and you can earn an amazing one of a kind Acadia Centennial Medallion no matter where in the world you are! For live MDI Marathon & Half participants this is a great commemorative piece to pair with our world famous MDI lobster claw finisher medals that you'll earn at our finish line!
- Acadia 100 Virtual Race registration is open: Click HERE to sign up today!
- Acadia 100 Virtual Race registration Ends: October 3, 11:59PM ET.
- Acadia 100 Virtual Race starts: October 7, 12:00AM ET.
- Acadia 100 Virtual Race ends: October 16, 11:59PM ET.
- Course information: Follows the real-live MDI Marathon and Half Marathon routes!
- Registration fee includes medal with special pricing for real-life participants. (We'll check to see that you are registered for the live event. See details in links below.)
Register TODAY for the Acadia 100 virtual event you wish to participate in:
Log YOUR personal miles on the virtual page and racery map for the distance you selected:
Racery.com will keep track of fun stats for you like your total mileage, miles per week and you can even see where other virtual participants are on the course.
MUCH More information.
Learn more about how Racery works: VIDEO