RACES: Cadillac to Katahdin -
Virtual Edition of the Sea to
The Cadillac to Katahdin Virtual Run is the virtual edition of the first-ever Sea to Summit Series, which starts with the real-life Mount Desert Island Marathon, Half & Relay, and concludes at the Millinocket Marathon & Half. Celebrate the historic connections between the Acadia and Katahdin regions, help raise funds for Millinocket and Acadia and earn a special finisher’s medallion or two!
To celebrate the historic connections between the Acadia and Katahdin regions we are 'virtually running' 200 miles from Cadillac to Katahdin starting August 15, 2017 and concluding December 9, 2017. The course includes the LIVE Mount Desert Island Marathon, Half & Relay and Millinocket Marathon & Half courses!
Here’s how it all works:
The virtual race starts on August 15, registered participants then track their daily miles (honor system) and log their miles on the racery map and pages below. (Don’t worry if you sign up later. Daily miles can be back-dated to August 15.) It's super fun and you can earn an amazing one of a kind Cadillac to Katahdin Medallion (plus an optional collector’s edition of the Acadia Centennial Medallion) no matter where in the world you are! For live MDI Marathon, Half & Relay participants, this is a great commemorative piece to pair with our world famous MDI lobster claw finisher medals that you'll earn at our finish line! And it’s a great addition to the medals from the live Millinocket Marathon & Half and Sea to Summit Series too!
- Cadillac to Katahdin Virtual Run registration is open: Click HERE to sign up today!
- Cadillac to Katahdin Virtual Run registration ends: December 9, 11:59PM ET.
- Cadillac to Katahdin Virtual Run starts: August 15, 12:00AM ET.
- Cadillac to Katahdin Virtual Run ends: December 9, 11:59PM ET.
- Course information: Starts on Cadillac and ends on Katahdin, and includes the real-life MDI Marathon, Half & Relay and Millinocket Marathon & Half routes!
- Registration fee includes medal with special pricing for real-life participants. (We'll check to see that you are registered for one of the live events or you can check here.)
At least 5% of proceeds benefit Acadia and Millinocket.
This is brought to you by AcadiaOnMyMind.com & RunMDI.org, to help the non-profits of Friends of Acadia, Our Katahdin and Millinocket Memorial Library!
Register TODAY for the Cadillac to Katahdin Virtual Run
Log YOUR personal miles on the virtual page and racery map for the distance you selected:
Racery.com will keep track of fun stats for you like your total mileage, miles per week and you can even see where other virtual participants are on the course.
MUCH More information.
Learn more about how Racery works: VIDEO
**2017 Cadillac to Katahdin Medal!!**
Sign up now and starting logging your miles!